“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” ― John F. Kennedy
Through these accreditations we can deliver professionally recognised qualifications to increase the manager’s skill, knowledge and confidence and help increase productivity, efficiency and morale within the workplace.
We will help them to learn new skills and behaviour to improve the way they work and the performance of the team. We can also deliver bespoke programmes, to meet your business needs, and team building events.
ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
The ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders. It gives an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a team leader.
To achieve this ILM qualification, candidates will be required to complete a workbook demonstrating understanding of the skills and behaviours required to be a Team Leader.
The interactive workshops will cover provide the knowledge required to complete the following units:
- Developing yourself as a team leader
- Improving performance of the work team
- Planning and monitoring work
- Developing the work team
- Understanding change in the workplace
- Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment
- Workplace communication
- Leading your work team
- Setting team objectives in the workplace
The programme can be developed to meet organisational needs and individual learning requirements.
Attendance: Delivered in our training suite at Bradford during 9 full day workshops, we will provide the knowledge, tools and confidence required to be a Team Leader.
Cost: £1000 + VAT
ILM Level 2 Certificate in Effective Team Member
ILM Level 2 Certificate in Effective Team Member course is a series of interactive workshops are aimed at anyone wanting to improve the skills needed when working in and amongst teams.
Delivered in our training suite at Bradford during 4 full day workshops, we will provide the knowledge, tools and confidence required to be an effective Team Member.
To achieve this ILM qualification, candidates will be required to complete a workbook demonstrating understanding of the skills and behaviours required to be an effective team member.
The interactive workshops include:
- Full induction
- Understand what teamwork is
- Know how to contribute to a positive work environment within a diverse team
- Review own performance as a team member
- Know how to manage yourself and your time in line with team goals
- Understand how to use physical resources efficiently
- Know how to contribute to problem solving
- Communicate effectively within a team
- Understand the importance of communication within a team
- Understand what is required when communicating with those outside the team
- Know how to deal with conflict
- Know how to manage yourself in a stressful situation
- Understand the legal requirements as a team member
- Understand what your responsibilities for health and safety are
Duration: 4 days
Cost: £500 + VAT